Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today's Pictures

I had class tonight and got some great shots of a squirrel...unfortunately I had the ISO set to 1600 and the apeture wasn't large enough so the shots are noisy and dark. But...I installed PS Elements last night to see if I could rescue them - here's one of the shots:

So, lesson learned - ALWAYS check your setting before snapping the photo. I was so worried that I wouldn't get the shot, that the shot that I did get wasn't ideal. And the darn squirrel kept posing for me so I definitely should've been more patient.
I think I still need to go back in and see if I can lighten up the photo more and get a little more color back into it, but that will have to wait until next week, when I have more time...
So, let me know what you think of the shot - I think he's pretty cute!

2 comments: