Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Playing Catchup...

So I've been taking a lot of pictures this week, but have been lax about posting them here...I've just been loading them to Facebook.

Here are my favorites from the last several days...

This is one of my niece playing on the playground at her brothers' soccer game...


And here's one of her brother at the end of the game - the players run through a tunnel made of their families' arms. I love the look on his face.



On Saturday, I went out to the U of Michigan botanical gardens to practice using the macro settings on my lens - I got a ton of great pictures, but here are my favorites:









Finally, we went to our niece's 4th birthday party yesterday where she got her 1st real bike. Happy Birthday, Brianne!

And here's one of her silly brothers...

Here's my favorite shot of the week. One of my nieces teething on her grandma's bracelet...

No comments:

Post a Comment